[Wine] The program Dls3_32.exe has enountered a serious problem

mywine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 3 11:11:42 CST 2011

Hi Guys,

Can you help me to fix the issue mentioned below while using the DLS2002 application
Error - "The program Dls3_32.exe has enountered a serious problem and needs to close"
This application is compatible on Win 2K/95/98.

OS I am using - Ubuntu 10.10
I have installed wine. Do I have to change any information in the Wine configuration or do you have any ideas what registry / .dll files needs to delete/update. Hoping to see your message.