[Wine] Re: Command Line Arguments

sspyrison wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 4 15:25:22 CST 2011

Ok, sorry for cluttering up the winehq forum with a WineBottler question.

The startwine script is referenced in an FAQ on his wiki:

http://winebottler.kronenberg.org/trac/wiki/WineCmdLine

In the latest release, however, startwine or startwine.sh is nowhere to be found.  Here's where I found the script, on Mike's blog:

http://mike.kronenberg.org/?p=359

I adapted it to my environment by changing a couple variables and some of the quoting, and it works fine.  I can invoke it as such:

Code:

startwine "/Applications/WinXP/drive_c/Program Files/WinMerge/WinMergeU.exe" "Z:\Users\usera" "Z:\Users\userb"

Hope this helps future googlers.