[Wine] Re: 1.3.15, mouse screwy now on OSX.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 5 09:21:52 CST 2011

the mouse moves and clicks fine...

the only problem is when I'm holding down the right mouse button and moving the mouse for character direction movement... all other times the mouse works great.

I'm trying to think of another game I have I can test it on, but right now the only games I have that I can even try that on are Champions Online and Star Trek Online, but they are both the same engine.

I saw there was some mouse and x11 updates in 1.3.15 so was wondering if this is only affecting OSX... see if anyone else saw it happen... but I'll probably have to submit a bug report