[Wine] Re: About TextCrawler, it can't open after intalling

pintu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 5 09:25:28 CST 2011

No, i not no willing to do anything at the command line.
Just my english language not good. it not my local language.
I can't read then i will understand all.
When i have wine, and wine can run windows program
Why i must use script bash to i don't understand and use it isn't.

Well, now i know i must install .net framework >= 2.0
But i try install it as this >> link (http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=9828) <<.
I have installer .net framework 3.0 already
But i can't install it.
I can't read to understand.
such as what is WINEPREFIX
it need or not.
Why removal of fonts.

Code:
Update winetricks to version >= 20100201 which includes the workaround

What is winetricks. it is file or program ? and much more to i don't understand

Please tell step by step. start i should do.
and go to step by step