[Wine] Bejeweled 2 & Wine

star11 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 06:05:30 CST 2011

I am trying to install Bejeweled 2 on Ubuntu 10.10 and im having problems. I am a novice Linux user with some experience, not so much with wine.

I have tried using v 1.2.2 and also 1.3.7. as there was a working test report in the database using the latter.

Here is the error I am getting in terminal after running the exe with wine 1.3.7

err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 1336 bytes in thread 001d eip 7bc3db2e esp 00d50df8 stack 0xd50000-0xd51000-0xe50000

The installer runs all the way to the end and then hangs on an .ocx file and then produces the output above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.