[Wine] Re: Future Tax Regression

Alan_H wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 12:49:45 CST 2011

To "dimesio":

Thanks for updating the wiki.  I hope my comments were useful.

I was a professional application programmer for many years, and I was constantly amazed at how people would take interpretations in using programs that I never would have imagined...reasonable in hindsight for me, but nothing I would have thought of myself in a lifetime.  Feedback of this kind can be extremely valuable for those who care about the quality of their work.

Also, I just realized I didn't include you in my "thanks" list.  The omission is my mistake and unintentional...your help was greatly appreciated too.

Alan