[Wine] Re: Bejeweled 2 & Wine

star11 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 19:15:46 CST 2011

I removed the previous version of wine and installed the recommended latest developers version.

After installation and running winecfg I get an error about a gecko file?
It prompts me to download the file and I do.

I think this may be my problem? What is this gecko file's purpose?
Also I downloaded and compiled the source from my /Downloads folder

Is it installing Wine in my downloads folder so to speak? Should it be somewhere else?

I am new to how this system works so please forgive me.

Mike