[Wine] Jet40 engine and I don't get along.

A Nonny Moose wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 21:28:08 CST 2011

john at john-GA-MA78LM-S2H:~$ winetricks
Executing wine /home/john/.cache/winetricks/jet40sp8_9xnt.exe
fixme:setupapi:extract_cabinet_file awful hack: extracting cabinet "C:\\users\\john\\Temp\\IXP001.TMP\\Jetsetup.CAB"
err:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Loading of typelib L"C:\\Program files\\Common files\\Microsoft shared\\dao\\dao2535.tlb" failed with [u][b]error 2[/b][/u]
Install of jet40 done
You gave the --optin option, so reporting 'jet40' to the winetricks maintainer so he knows which winetricks verbs get used and which don't.  Use --optout to disable future reports.
winetricks done.

Is there something I didn't do properly here?  This dao error seems to be preventing the library from loading.  My application does not run, it insists that the Jet engine is not loaded.