[Wine] Re: does wine opens and works Babylon 8 well ??!!

jolianramos wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 8 11:12:10 CST 2011

dimesio wrote:

> jolianramos wrote:
> > :/media/Xfiles/programes/programes/Babylon Pro v6.0.2 R8 Full$ wine Arab2English.BGL
> > wine: Bad EXE format for Z:\media\Xfiles\programes\programes\Babylon Pro v6.0.2 R8 Full\Arab2English.BGL
>
> This is not an exe; of course you can't run it with Wine.
>
> Post terminal output from running your app and trying to do whatever it is that doesn't work.

ok i know
that is why i was running babylon in terminal then ,double click on the dictionary to install it as dictionary file is only running by babylon programe itself and not exe file

i just do that ; trying to run the dictionary using terminal according to jams. . he suggested doing that step . that is why i did that

so what do you want me to do for know again to discover where is the problem preventing me from adding new dictionaries to babylon ?!!!