[Wine] Re: does wine opens and works Babylon 8 well ??!!

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 8 13:23:28 CST 2011

jolianramos wrote:

> james thank you but in windows after installing babylon all what i need to install and add new dictionary is just douple click on the .BGL file

Sounds like Windows associates the .bgl extension with this app, or perhaps another exe that's also installed along with this app, so when you double-click the file it the OS automatically uses the correct exe.

Check all the menus in the main app to see if there's an option to add a dictionary from within the program. If there isn't, look through the program directory to see if there were other exes installed besides the main one; one of them might be the exe that actually installs dictionaries.

> so what should i do to know which other winetricks i need or to solve this problem in ubuntu ?

To know which winetricks to try, we need to see terminal output.