[Wine] The program Dls3_32.exe has enountered a serious problem

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:31:14 CST 2011

On 3/8/11 2:42 PM, mywine wrote:
> James McKenzie wrote:

>>> Hey guys....my apologies again as I am completely new to "pastebin.com"&  now I understood that I should have posted only the link for the log
>>> from that link......Pls let me know if you have any solutions I can try........
>>>
>> Can you please provide the URL for where you 'pasted' the entire log file?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> James McKenzie
> Hi James here is the link.........
>
> http://pastebin.com/UrHcUZ1K

Here is something interesting you might want to note:  There should be a
lengthy dump at the bottom, that is not present.  The Error in line 191
is normal.  I don't know about what is sent in line 192.  However, this
does not look to be an installation failure, and that is what this log
appears to be, the installation of the program.

Might I suggest using winecfg (it is the Wine Configuration program) and
setting the Windows version to Windows 2000 for this program and trying
to run it again.  The FAQ has instructions on how to do this.

James McKenzie