[Wine] Re: 1.3.15, mouse screwy now on OSX.

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 00:11:18 CST 2011

James McKenzie wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 8:51 AM, doh123 <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> Where can this file be downloaded from and is there an Applications
> Database entry for this program?
>
> Thank you.
>
> James McKenzie

http://www.champions-online.com/download

the downloader does not work right in Wine.  So ignore the file downloaded there and follow one of the links to a 3rd party download site.  i think I did the File Shack one and it lets you download the entire thing which is like 3gb.

The AppDB entry is here.
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=17712
The game runs great in Wine really, the mouse issue is just new in 1.3.15.
You have to install IE7 to get it to work though... the login/patcher won't work right with just Gecko....and I had to set mmdevapi to disabled to get audio.