[Wine] Game error message. (Gunbound)

isaac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 08:15:21 CST 2011

So it throws back a some-what common error message, but I'm not sure if it's related:

Code:
fixme:win:EnumDisplayDevicesW ((null),0,0x32c268,0x00000000), stub!
fixme:wininet:InternetCheckConnectionW
fixme:wininet:CommitUrlCacheEntryInternal entry already in cache - don't know what to do!

Here's what I think the main error is. I tried googling it and it seems that I'm the only one in the world with it.

Code:
err:module:import_dll Library apl001.sys (which is needed by L"C:\\Game\\SoftnyxGame\\GunboundIS\\apf001.sys") not found
err:winedevice:ServiceMain driver L"apf001" failed to load

apf001.sys is in that directory

Feel free to suggest any theories, random thoughts, magical chants, or dances you think I should at this error.

Thanks!