[Wine] Re: Wine 1.3.11 and Micorsoft Money Sunset Edition

niklaus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 08:17:16 CST 2011

In order to make it shut down properly you may try the following.
In Wine configuration , "Graphics" tab, check "Emulate a virtual desktop".
Now all wine porgrams will be opened "inside"  or "above" a Windows' blue desktop area.
Now when you want to shutdown MS Money, use mouse right-click on the task bar -> "Close", instead of Money window [X] button or "Quit" menu.

I also have to confirm opening of each screen. It seems that it is related to some web page security settings, but I didn't find to turn it off. Fortunately. it does not affect the functionality of the program.