[Wine] Get the most out of wine ??

m_zeid wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 14:27:06 CST 2011

Hi  :)
This is my first post here and hope to get some help..

I'm planning to make a custom Ubuntu disk that will have many of applications and UI, now I know how to do deal with many of them, but I still have wine  [Rolling Eyes]
Can I include wine pre-configured ?
Can I include wine tricks? and even can I install all the tools offered by wine tricks?
Can I include dlls and install newer DirectX library? like in this:
       http://www.dedoimedo.com/games/wine-directx.html
and may be there is other things, tricks, modifications that I can do and include them, that you will kindly tell me about [Embarassed]

It is for Ubuntu 10.10 btw..