[Wine] Darksiders display problem: screen is flashing

samax wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 9 14:42:11 CST 2011

Hello,
I've an annoying issue in Darsiders: everything is fine, the game appears even to being fluid, but the screen is flashing from the game menu, and continues during I'm playing the game himself.
It flashes every half second around, between the image of the game, and another image, which is the loading screen apparently.

I'm running Wine v1.3.14 with Ati's Catalyst closed drivers in v11.2.
And I'm on Kubuntu 10.10.

Can someone help me to solve this issue ?

Thanks iun advance!