[Wine] Re: opencl ???

wmhrae wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 10 09:24:29 CST 2011

Well You install the headers(openCL)Pack and build the respective Nvidia, Nvidia73 legacy and Nvidia96 legacy drivers and software that then stuff-up all others graphic drivers used ... getting your computer to cook at 99 °C so go ahead and burn the hell out of it!

Nvidia software can be found here
http://slackbuilds.org/result/?search=nvidia&sv=13.1

OpenCL can be get here http://iovu.tk go to downloads and click on openCL Headers

Its true and falls in the same time ... I have a ATI Radeon HD4570 Graphics Card and a AMD Athlon X2 64 CPU ...
so I do the total bussines build Wine  and then have to rebuild my ATI graphics driver and reinstall it again (Thus dropping NVidia drivers)

Why do that ...
This is because I build Wine with openCL support for other people !!!
If you need help contact me at wmhrae at hotmail.com