[Wine] Can Winelib work with VC 10 code?

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Thu Mar 10 10:03:56 CST 2011

On Thu, 2011-03-10 at 01:20 -0600, jaytirth wrote:
> I have  a VC 10 project ( .vcxproj ) that I want to port with winelib. Does winelib support it?
> I am getting the following errors even after importing the relevant libraries

> I would appreciate if somebody helps me on this.

Those look like the sort of errors you often get when porting source to
a different compiler with more rigorous code checking.

Work through your code and fix the problems flagged up by winegcc: the
result should be cleaner source, so consider merging it back into the
original project codebase.

Martin