[Wine] Re: bad comapny 2

keaoe023 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 10 22:25:58 CST 2011

Salutations, my name is  kelly kweet Recently moved from Colorado, originally from Chicago and grew up there.

I  have a great family,I prefer all hot weather , specially the Fall and with all its colors.

High Tech has been a part of my life for the last 5 years and most recently primarily on the Web.

I cannot resist to learn.
Things as they are, more and more people are seeking help from people who have walked the walk and can teach others how to benefit from their experience. Just ask if you need to know something from me.

I am a retired manager in the field of Engineering time management.

I am sharing  my favorite websites , how to get a car dealers license (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)
  car dealers license (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)   car auctions (http://dealerlicenseconsulting.com)

I love to ask questions

when possible I volunteer for for valid causes that help the environment.

Its great to be a part of this Website and Will learn something new here.