[Wine] Re: Trying to get program to work but no error messages

hitokiri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 10 23:40:34 CST 2011

Please forgive me as I am pretty new at this, I don't usually try to delve into why programs don't work.

Here is the complete process i just used from the command line to try to start the game and to try to get a debug log:

All your base are belong to us.
seth at linux-allj:~> cd .wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/TrueGames/Mytheon/
seth at linux-allj:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/TrueGames/Mytheon> wine launcher.ui.exe
seth at linux-allj:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/TrueGames/Mytheon> wine launcher.ui.exe
seth at linux-allj:~/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/TrueGames/Mytheon> winedbg launcher.ui.exe
WineDbg starting on pid 003c
0x7b85a843 ExitProcess+0xcb3 in kernel32: movl  %edi,0x4(%esp)
Wine-dbg>