[Wine] Re: Couple wine development questions

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 11 08:49:15 CST 2011

Well, my problem is not exactly that my computer is noisy (though it can be at times), but that it seems noisier when I'm running programs in Wine than native XP, and my original question is whether Wine CPU usage can be selectively/temporarily throttled back by using tricks/hacks like minimizing the window.

But thanks for tips on computer health.  I probably should vacuum all the dust bunnies out of my computer, vents, and power supply too, but it seemed easier to just see if there was a "software solution".   [Laughing]