[Wine] CLSID for Windows Script whit my program windows

dariobho wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 11 16:09:46 CST 2011

Hello,

In my ubuntu with wine I try to install an application that requires fremework. net 1.1.

start the setup program detects the lack of. net install automatically.

when I try to use the appropriate wizard asks for the name PC password and user name.

Wizard does not go forward, the shell displays error:

err: msi: Could not find call_script CLSID for Windows Script

missing a library??

when pc asks for the name and user to ubuntu??

plase helpme