[Wine] Freeze-up on end-user license aggreement?

Iastre wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 12 13:00:16 CST 2011

I'm trying to install Rollercoaster Tycoon 3, but when I select 'I accept the terms of the license agreement' and click 'Next', it appears to freeze up. Here's the terminal output:

$ wine "D:/Autorun.exe"
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.

I've gotten the same results from version 1.1.18 (the system installation) and from 1.3.0. Is it completely stuck, or is it just taking a while to process? I'd really like to know so I know whether patience will fix it or if I have to fix something on the system.