[Wine] Re: Trying to get program to work but no error messages

hitokiri wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 12 16:27:37 CST 2011

What do you mean by "start it with c"?  Do you mean start it using the Windows path (i.e. C:\)?  I tried that and got the same message.  I don't understand why it is not giving any errors; it doesn't even attempt to start.  I have never had any application that would not give some errors in the terminal if it didn't work.

I tried running it like:

seth at linux-allj:~> wine start 'C:\Program Files\TrueGames\Mytheon\launcher.ui.exe'

And it gave the fixme error:

fixme:exec:SHELL_execute flags ignored: 0x00000100

But from my understanding fixme errors aren't very serious at all.