[Wine] Re: Trying to get program to work but no error messages

[email protected] wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 13 16:30:59 CDT 2011

I'm having a the same issue. There are some additional notes:

wine-1.3.15
video drivers from nvidia

I installed it under an XP vm and noticed that the installer (when installed through wine) doesn't install all of the files. For example ClientLauncher.exe wasn't installed.

I've copied the files from my XP vm to wine. The Laucher.ui.exe doesn't work (so patching will not work), however the ClientLauncher.exe does work, allows you to log in and select a server. This brings the next issue (which I can't get any logs for yet), the client times out trying to retrieve character information and that logs you back out.

Will try and post more if I find anything out.