[Wine] mortal online

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 10:03:25 CDT 2011

On Mon, Mar 14, 2011 at 12:32 AM, bloodyscript
<wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> no one knows any tricks to get mortal online working i got it installed but it wont run :(

Looks like you are the first to try running this program as there is
no Applications Database entry for "Mortal Online".

Here are a few things you can do to help us troubleshoot the problem:

1.  Use the latest development version, currently 1.3.15.  There are
fixes for problems reported with the stable version, 1.2.2, that will
be included in the next stable release.
2.  Run the program from the terminal/console.  Helpful instructions
are on our Wiki FAQ at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#run_from_terminal
3.  If the output is more than two screenfuls of information, you
should write the output to a logging file using the instructions at
http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log and then post the file to a site
like pastebin.com (Ubuntu has its own pastebin and we can get to it)
and then post back the URL where you put the logging file.  Please
include all of the letter-number 'stuff' after the opening portion of
the URL as presented.

Thank you.

James McKenzie