[Wine] Photoshop cs4 do not work with Wine 1.3.15. HELP

namery wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 15 09:44:18 CDT 2011

Hi,
I have a problem when i try running setup.exe of photoshop cs4. I have tried everything likz putting amtllib.ddl or an other in system32, i update wine twice and reinstall it 5 times, but nothing.
Ubuntu 10.10 ( my pc config is perfect for running ubunutu and wine)
wine 1.3.15.

here the problem i get when i try to lunch setup.exe with wine.
[Image: http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/4919/bugcs4.png ]

translation note: error programm and it tells me to report it to wine.
thank you for your help
and have a nice day

ps: hope someone can find a solution [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad]  [Crying or Very sad][/img]