[Wine] How Do I Get Windows Apps To Open With Correct WINEPREFIX

hayhursm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 16 11:46:20 CDT 2011

I'm having difficulty finding a solution to this problem.  I installed Office 2007 to a different WINEPREFIX (export WINEPREFIX=~/.office2007).  However, when I right click on... oh let's say a .doc file and click Open With Microsoft Word it creates the the default ~/.wine directory and tries to open the .doc from that directory but obviously there are not any Office 2007 apps installed in that WINEPREFIX.  How can I set all related Office 2007 file extensions to open from the ~/.office2007 directory?  Any help is always greatly appreciated.