[Wine] is this possible

Jim Hall volunteer.jim at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 09:14:33 CDT 2011

On Thu, Mar 17, 2011 at 1:29 AM, pieterparker17
<wineforum-user at winehq.org>wrote:

> dear all
>      i need driver for IC CY7C68001 (cypress semiconductor) for linux .can
> anyone guide me for this driver link? i am running my exe through Wine..
> so wheter wine will automatically pick the driver from kernal or i have to
> add this driver into the W ine lib ??
> regards

I did a Google search for "IC CY7C68001".

Returned this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=IC+CY7C68001&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

First entry went here:
http://parts.digikey.com/1/parts/493376-ic-usb-interface-sx2-56vqfn-cy7c68001-56lfxc.html

I also searched for "IC CY7C68001 linux driver".

Returned this:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=IC+CY7C68001+linux+driver&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

I leave the rest to you since you know more of what you need than I do.

Also, if memory serves, Wine doesn't have USB support yet, and I don't
believe Wine can access and use the Linux drivers. But, I could be wrong
about that.

Jim