[Wine] Re: C: drive does not open

finnipinni wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 17 13:34:14 CDT 2011

The one installed program is a program only working in windows - and it works.
And must be installed in Wine to do so.
What I need, is adressing files in this program, and I do so by adressing C: drive.
This I do by choosing "Browse C: Drive" from menu, but nothing happens, beside some working noise from the HD.

Sorry I am not an expert in these matters......
Still, I am able to use it - if it works, and my laptop is working Wine just fine.

But thanks for trying.....
Wine do not work on this computer, and I need guidence.
If You people cannot - who can ?
Best regards.