[Wine] Re: Winamp "send to" menu is missing

tauro wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 17 23:22:52 CDT 2011

Sorry for my ignorance, but isn't a shell menu a menu that appears when you right-click an item on the windows desktop or that lies within a folder?

This menu appears in the Winamp's window, and not when right-clicking files on windows' explorer.

Anyway, you are the pros, I'm just an improvised.

Isn't there any way to solve this or bypass it? Or when is wine going to allow this? Because without this... I'm in trouble!