[Wine] Problemas con Steam (Wine 1.3.15)

kaidoh wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 18 10:41:57 CDT 2011

Hi!

My system:
Linux 2.6.37- ARCH
KDE SC 4.6.1

To update my version of wine to 1.3.15, I noticed that I have problems with the mouse in games for example, Day of Defeat. The mouse gets stuck on the screen to rotate it. I've noticed that many times this error occurs when there are other players involved, like a data load problem or something.

Before it did not happen and the truth that is quite annoying when playing. It is almost impossible to aim well and who play this game, know that is very important to point out nothing but turn a corner without worrying that the sight of the weapon is pointing upwards.

I have seen that happening in other notebooks with the same operating system and the same Wine. I have also found that the mouse is not (it's the same with a wireless mouse, so it's no problem with usb). The only thing I can think of is that something has changed in the new version of wine that do not work properly.

Anyone else happens? Has a solution?
Many thanks and sorry for my bad English ^^