[Wine] Re: Problemas con Steam (Wine 1.3.15)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 19 09:11:49 CDT 2011

DanKegel wrote:
> AJ might not chase them down, but if they hit him on the head, he's
> more likely to do something about them.
> If you know of an app that has regressed and is now unplayable,
> by all means, file a bug report.  Please do a regression test to
> find the patch that caused the problem, if possible.

I did... but I'm thinking its not happening on Linux because he said he couldn't reproduce the problem... but I can reproduce it on OSX 10.5 and 10.6 on over 5 machines I've tried.  Its most likely something to do with how the mouse cursor is handled with X11 on OSX being run on top of another window server, and how so much was changed with cursor support.  For me it seems like almost any time you have a game where you click and hold and move the mouse to do something, where the cursor actually goes invisible, that it gets really sticky and pretty much impossible to aim right.

I'm brand new to git... so how can I actually get a copy of the patch info for the patch thats offending so I can try to figure out a fix myself...?