[Wine] Re: Problemas con Steam (Wine 1.3.15)

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Mar 19 12:42:20 CDT 2011

thanks for the info... I got rid of all the changes (expecting problems) done by that patch.. using the current git, and it is still bad.. and the mouse cursor started drawing upside down (which happened during regression testing too).  Since there were a lot of mouse and cursor changes in 1.3.15... it might be a combination of things causing the issue and not just this one single patch.  stock 1.3.16 is actually slightly better at it, so not sure what the problem is...  didn't mean to hijack the thread, just the symptoms of the problem are the same for me.  Maybe a few more versions will inadvertently fix it.... its just 1.3.14 and earlier it ran absolutely perfect, and its so bad now the game is basically unplayable.