[Wine] Spam from ebuybus

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Sat Mar 19 18:30:50 CDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-03-19 at 23:14 +0000, Martin Gregorie wrote:

Sorry, I looked at your message and not where it came from and thought
you were on another mailing list. My first point should have said:

> Yes. You if you're running anti-spam software, e.g Spamassassin, you can
> write a local rule by inspecting an example of the spam and
> deducing a suitable regex.

I don't see the spam because I've already added that name to my list of
domains that are advertised in spam received via the Wine users mailing
list. I run Spamassassin.

Most of this junk seems to get onto the list via the Codeweavers forum:
I do wish they'd do something to block it such as sending a new
subscriber a confirmatory email and not letting them post until a
matching reply is received: if there was a delay of an hour or two in
the loop, so much the better.

Martin