[Wine] Re: How to run dos cmd under wine

helen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 20 10:55:21 CDT 2011

vitamin wrote:

> helen wrote:
> > What are they?
>
> Part of Wine.
>
> helen wrote:
> > i neade to connect an ftp and upload some files
>
> You don't need windows for that. There are many Linux programs that can do the same. See curl for an example of such program.

ok so if they are part of wine they dont work for my script as i wrote on the begining of this post the script that works ok under windows dosent work under wine and if   "wineconsole cmd" or "wine cmd" are part of wine that eanes that i dont neade them :P
I dont neade curl i think i just neade in some how change/editi script so it will run an ftp connection under linux terminal instead under a dos windows mode but i dont know how to do that.Maybe a solution is running a pl script taht do that every 2-3 minutes searcheing for a file getting a connection to and ftp ext ext,i say maybe taht is why i'm asking help.
Helen
 8)