[Wine] Re: How to run dos cmd under wine

helen wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Mar 20 11:22:29 CDT 2011

vitamin wrote:

> helen wrote:
> > I dont neade curl i think i just neade in some how change/editi script so it will run an ftp connection under linux terminal
>
> That's what you need curl for - it's a Linux program that can upload files via ftp. But this is outside of this forum's scope.
>

> helen wrote:
> > Maybe a solution is running a pl script
>
> If you know perl you can use it too, it should work fine under Linux as well. Again this is off-topic.

Yes ok so just to remain on topic your unswer to use "wineconsole cmd" or "wine cmd" dosent get a solution to my question.
I will search for the "OT part" googleing.
I must say that is quite hard to work with programs under Wine this is the second time that i cant finde a solution but i'm sure matbe one day everything will be ok.AT i dont know if there are other software that i can use under linux to emulate windows i will get a look.
Take care
Helen
 8)