[Wine] Wine' s Faces - Toolkit for Wine multi-user and multi-prefix

Emerson Esteves enssso at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:10:19 CDT 2011

DanKegel.

Really, I put the wrong link, follow the correct link to Wine's Faces source:
https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B-AgVnp2ob-BYzZlZWY5OGUtY2Q5NS00NTk4LWFjMmItZTM4YWUzN2NiYWVi&hl=en

I shared with you this (source and video) two files in google docs.

The video link I accessed without problems (and without being logged
into google). This is on Google Docs as well, not put on Youtube. This
video is in the format ogv.

Dank, as I said I use it in my everyday life for some time and only
now decided to share with others. If wine users find the software
interesting will improve it, create a project, package for several
distributions, etc ... it will be nice.