[Wine] Re: Trying to run RIFT on OS X 10.6 and Having DirectX Issues

Alanbly wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 21 21:36:30 CDT 2011

Yes I built it, but the same happens without it. I didn't pull anything from Mac OS Forge, I already had x11 (XQuartz 2.3.6 (xorg-server 1.4.2-apple56)) installed and running for GIMP and a few other programs. Also the X Server itself work fine for displaying text and buttons within the RIFT executable. It's not till I get to the 3D rendering that it freaks out (the whole screen flashes with random colors, possibly the polygon colors to be rendered. I can only presume this means that is has the server right but is translating the directx wrong for some reason.