[Wine] Multi-monitor TwinView DirectX wierdness

ninevoltz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 22 09:16:16 CDT 2011

I'm hoping somebody can tell me how to fix this. I use Altium Designer 10 with Wine on Fedora 14. I'm using nVidia TwinView with a GeForce GTS450. What happens is that when I have the window on my left screen, I have 3D acceleration, but the GDI text overlays disappear. When I move the window to the right hand screen, I lose 3D acceleration, but my GDI text overlays (PCB trace net names) reappear. Is this some function of meta modes in xorg.conf?