[Wine] I cannot install dotnet20

kartal wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 22 10:05:05 CDT 2011

Hi

I just compiled the latest version from git repo and trying to install dotnet20 and this is what I get

fixme:actctx:parse_depend_manifests Could not find dependent assembly L"Microsoft.Windows.Common-Controls" (6.0.0.0)
err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path.
err:ntlm:SECUR32_initNTLMSP Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.
fixme:advapi:LsaOpenPolicy ((null),0x33f33c,0x00000001,0x33f364) stub
fixme:advapi:LsaClose (0xcafe) stub
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x451d7c

Basically the installer starts, but it crashes around accepting the terms (after the first screen)

I have tried using winetricks and the normal installation method

thanks