[Wine] Can't input Japanese with SCIM into Apps running over wine

André Luiz D. Queiroz wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 22 12:27:39 CDT 2011

Hello, everybody.
As mentioned in subjetc line, I have'nt succeeded to input Japanese using SCIM into apps running over wine, more especifically MS Word. I tried it with Notepad, and it equally failed. I tried to use NJStar as 'alternative IME' to those Windows apps, but it failed as well... Out of wine layer, SCIM is running as usual.
My environment is: Ubuntu 10.4, running latest wine stable version (1.2.2). I think SCIM version is updated too.
Does anybody knows how we could enable wine to recgnize SCIM input ?
Thanks in advance!