[Wine] Re: fixmes and errs

slord wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 22 15:50:14 CDT 2011

Hi,
Good point, I should know what is needed since I wrote it.  I often have this problem with windows apps I write.
But I think the main issue in this case is that I am using an SDK which in turn is probably using other components that I am not aware of.

This is what I have done so far:
1.  I installed the sdk under wine on my target machine, so I assume everything needed for the app I write will be there.
2.  I then wrote a command line, c++ app using  visual studio and the SDK on a windows machine
3.  I copied the exe   to target machine and ran it from command line
   $ wine myapp

Later, I Installed vcrun2005 with winetricks, that helped

Now I get this set of errors.
http://pastebin.com/AqHT9i0Q

Thanks in advance for any help or hints on how to proceed.