[Wine] Wine' s Faces - Toolkit for Wine multi-user and multi-prefix

Emerson Esteves enssso at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 07:10:06 CDT 2011

DanKegel.

I put the video on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsAjpR_XVxQ

Sorry, I did a lot of confusion among the public and private link in
Google Docs. These are the public links:

sources
https: / / docs.google.com leaf? id =
0B-AgVnp2ob-BYzZlZWY5OGUtY2Q5NS00NTk4LWFjMmItZTM4YWUzN2NiYWVi & sort =
name & layout = list & num = 50

Video
https: / / docs.google.com leaf? id =
0B-AgVnp2ob-BYjA1MzdjYjgtNTQ1Ny00MjgzLTg1YzEtZmY5NDlmZmI1NmI4 & sort =
name & layout = list & num = 50