[Wine] izimailing

ruben dario wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 23 14:12:29 CDT 2011

Hello, this is my first time here. I'm new in Mac, i use Mac OS X 10.6.6, i ready installed wine - winebottler and before wine bottler: playonmac.

Version of Wine 1.1.4

I need to install Izimailing. A mass mailing programm made for PC.

I've made ALL the steps as show in tutorials, forums, etc.

I even created a izimailng.pps
I tried to launch direct with bottlerwine

Nothing

So, my question is: Does somebody know if IZIMAILING  works with WINE.

I'm trying since 3 days, day and night and i have always many errors, like X11 stop working, or  shows "the program izimailng has found a problem"

Sorry if I made a lot of faults in english, is not my mother tongue.

Gracias 1000!!!!!!