[Wine] storage and iphlpapi errors when creating wineprefix

garam wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 23 16:45:55 CDT 2011

Hello, right after installation of WINE I've used

Code:
WINEARCH=win32 winecfg

command, and that's what i got:

Code:
fixme:storage:create_storagefile Storage share mode not implemented.
fixme:iphlpapi:NotifyAddrChange (Handle 0x8ede90c, overlapped 0x8ede8f0): stub

Anybody have idea what's the problem? These errors are probably reason why i can't install dotnet20 (from both winetricks and normal exe), so resolving that would be great.

I've already tried reinstalling everything, deleting wine folder, cache of winetricks, and even reinstalling whole system (Arch x84_64).