[Wine] Wine Freezing...

AgentTeddie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Mar 23 20:02:29 CDT 2011

Alright, I currently do not have Wine. I have uninstalled it and plan to reinstall. The last time I had it on Fedora was like 2 days ago. I had a problem that was really irking me. I was playing Myth War 2 (which worked flawlessly on Ubuntu 10.10) and right after I started, I went to move my character in the game and I just froze. Wine would not do anything, so I force quit, restart and the same thing keeps happening over and over. I do not know what is going on. I have been told it is my graphics driver, but it is current and up to date.  Can someone please help me?
Thanks
David
PS I am using Fedora 14. Thanks
_______