[Wine] Failed: No route to host - error

zeus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 24 03:20:31 CDT 2011

Hello,

I am trying to install & run the program Palringo using wine. I have downloaded the Linux version of the program. After downloading it, I right-clicked the downloaded .sh file, and in the properties > permissions tab I selected 'allow executing file as program'. I then double-clicked the program and selected 'run in terminal'. Everything runs smoothly, until the end where I get the following error:

Code:
--2011-03-24 08:07:43--  http://download.palringo.com/gdiplus.zip
Resolving download.palringo.com... 195.97.243.232
Connecting to download.palringo.com|195.97.243.232|:80... failed: No route to host.

Is anyone able to suggest a reason as to why I am getting this error, and how I may solve it? I have looked through the FAQ and was unable to find a cause nor solution there. Apologies if I've done something wrong, I'm still fairly new to Linux & Wine.