[Wine] Wine DB question & Office 2010 & Bronze rating.

isaac wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 24 17:27:22 CDT 2011

Our school only offers Office 2010 pro for students. If I wanted to install it on a friends Ubuntu computer, would there be any possibility it would work on a 32bit system?

http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=17336

I noticed most people are using a trial version and not a CD installation with the full version. There might be a difference in the way it activates.... :/

Should I tell her to buy? It's only $30, but that would suck if it failed.

side note: I have 2007, which works great, but they don't sell that on campus any more.... Laaaame.