[Wine] inFocus Liteshow Manager for wireless projecting from laptop

hexaemeron wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 24 17:56:46 CDT 2011

Hey all, I'm new to the forums, but not new to Wine/Linux.  I'm having a bit of an issue.  Playing with winetricks, I've gotten the Liteshow Manager install file to start and install up to 70% where it then fails.  The application itself stays open, but it lets me know the installation fails.  There's no logfile or explanation of why it fails.  I'm able to wirelessly connect to the projector, so the networking side is all good for me, I just really want to get this working so I can use it in my classes.

Ubuntu 10.10x64, Wine1.3.16

Has anyone ever successfully installed this?  Does anyone know where I could look to see where/why the install failed?

Thanks in advance!! :)